Bible Monitor (1926) (Volume 4)
In Oct. 1922, a twenty-page monthly publication, The Bible Monitor, was begun at Poplar Bluff, MO, with B. E. Kesler as editor. It was intended to make the membership of the Church of the Brethren aware of the teachings and practices that were being tolerated by the church. When the Dunkard Brethren Church was established in 1926, the Bible Monitor became its official periodical and it continues being published as of 2011.
Collection brethrenheritagecenter; brethrendigitalarchives; americana